Fine lines, wrinkles, and sagging skin are a natural part of your body’s aging process. However, with advances in aesthetic technology, you can achieve younger-looking skin with facial rejuvenation.
Dr. Andrew Stanitsas is a Board-Certrified Aesthetic Medicine expert who offers a wide range of facial rejuvenation treatments at Cosmediki Medical Aesthetics in San Juan Capistrano, California. He also uses skincare products, such as DefenAge® and Alastin®, to enhance your results.
We use a combination of Neurotoxns, like Botox® or Jeuveau® along with Dermal Fillers, like Restylane® or Juvederm® or RHA® to give your face the best aesthetically pleasing proportions. We then use other treatment modalities such as Fractional Radiofrequency, Nd:YAG laser, Pristine MicroDermabrasion and Dermafuse Serum Infusions to treat all layers of your skin to tighten, rejuvenate and hydrate.
Dr. Stanitsas also performs a customized "8 Point Face Lift" using many of the modalities listed above.
Every person's needs are different, so Dr. Stanitsas offers a free consultation to evaluate and discuss your needs. Then, a treatment plan is developed specifically for you, within your budget.
Facial Rejuvenation Q & A
Why get your Facial Rejuvenation at Cosmediki Medical Aesthetics?
All injectable treatments are performed by Dr. Stanitsas, an expert in facial anatomy and Board Certified in Aesthetic Medicine. Facial injections can cause serious complications, and should be done by a skilled and detail-oriented physician with a deep understanding of facial anatomy. An artistic vision and an understanding of facial angles, symmetry and proportions is essential to offering his patients the best outcomes.
What is facial rejuvenation?
Facial rejuvenation at Cosmediki Medical Aesthetics is a customized aesthetic treatment aimed at restoring your youthful look and enhancing your natural beauty.
Your facial rejuvenation plan may include one or more treatment options for the best outcomes.
1) We offer MicroDermabrasion with our Pristine device using diamond-head tips, giving the smoothest skin results.
2) Our Dermafuse device and system uses electrical micro-currents to allow for maximum penentration of the five different serums available for hydration and rejuvination.
3) Our Viora V30 device and systems offers 4 different modalities to rejuvinate your skin using Nd:YAG Laser, IPL (intense pulsed light), Radio-frequency and Fractional Radio-frequency. None of these involve the use of needles and are painless!
4) Neurotoxins, such as Dysport, Botox, Xeomin or Jeuveau are used to address fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes, forehead, lips, chin and glabellar region. Topical numbing cream is offered to reduce or eliminate the pain from the injections. These injections are placed with great precision to give the best results.
5) Dermal Fillers such as Restylane, Juvederm, Versa and RHA are used to add volume to areas of the face that have age-related volume loss. Fillers offer us the ability to reshape your facial structures into more youthful, aesthetically pleasing proportions and angles. Typical areas where dermal fillers are used include the lips, chin, jaw, cheeks, tear troughs and temples. Performing these injections require an in-depth understanding of facial anatomy and must be placed with great precision, which is what Dr. Stanitsas specializes in.
6) Kybella is used to reduce and dissolve the fat under the chin, which causes a double chin. Eliminating the fat under the chin gives a more youthful appearance. Kybella can also be used in other locations around the body to dissolve stubborn fat deposits.
7) We offer Medical Grade Skin Products to use at home in your daily facial skin care routine. Alastin, DefenAge and CO2 Lift are scientifically studied brands that we carry to complete your rejuvenation process.
Who can benefit from Facial Rejuvenation?
Anyone can benefit from our facial rejuvenation services to help them look and feel their best. If you have early signs of aging, want to slow down the aging process, or don’t want to take invasive measures for your skin care, facial rejuvenation treatments may be right for you.
At Cosmediki Medical Aesthetics, Dr. Stanitsas offers a wide range of facial rejuvenation treatments. Your treatment plan may include:
Dr. Stanitsas works closely with you to understand your aesthetics goals and create a facial rejuvenation plan that suits your needs.
Some treatments, like Botox, dermal fillers and other treatment modalities, may require additional sessions as the results of these cosmetic injections gradually fade with time.
What concerns can Facial Rejuvenation treat?
Facial rejuvenation can help with a variety of cosmetic concerns. The main goal of facial rejuvenation is to help enhance your natural beauty by:
Along with enhancing your appearance, facial rejuvenation treatments may also improve your self-esteem and give you an extra boost of confidence.
Call Cosmediki Medical Aesthetics or schedule your free facial rejuvenation consultation online today.
27134 Paseo Espada, Suite 221, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
Phone: 949-312-2528 Text: 949-441-8670
2 Medical Grade IPL Treatments of the face
Book First Treatment in March
to receive this special.